GYM CODES OF CONDUCT
Our 3 Favorites!
• ALWAYS TRY YOUR VERY BEST
• HAVE FUN
• BE NICE
Other Important Rules:
• SHOW UP ON TIME – Please be respectful of coaches and other athletes by being on time to class.
• NO TALKING WHILE THE COACH IS GOING OVER WOD/MOVEMENTS – It’s very disruptive to have multiple conversations going on when the coach is trying to instruct the class. Please be present, ready, and willing to learn
• TAKE CARE OF EQUIPMENT – No dropping empty barbells and barbells with 10# or 15# plates from overhead. Also no dropping kettle bells from overhead.
• CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF – Clean up all equipment, sweat, & chalk and return all equipment to where it belongs.
• COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR COACHES – Please inform your coach BEFORE class if you have any injuries/limitations, in order for them to plan and modify your workout.
• BRING YOUR POSITIVE ATTITUDE & BE READY TO GIVE YOUR FULL EFFORT – We ALL have challenges, struggles, and chaos outside of the gym. Let’s leave it outside, make each class a positive experience, and come ready to work!
• PAY IT FORWARD – CFM has built a gym with each member contributing to our amazing and supportive community. We were all new at one point or another. Please be courteous to others – especially our newer athletes! Introduce yourselves and lets remember to cheer each other on. A simple high five, fist bump, or good job goes a long way!