I love CrossFit!!! I have been hooked since my very first day in June 2011.
When I was younger, I competed nationally as a gymnast until a shoulder injury forced me to stop. I’ve always loved sports but didn’t find one I was passionate about until CrossFit. It’s just so dang fun! There is no other sport where a top level athlete, a beginner athlete and a master’s athlete like me can all work out together, cheering and supporting each other along the way.
Coaching is a responsibility I value and cherish. It is an honor and privilege to help others achieve their fitness goals. I feel very fortunate to be part of the CrossFit Marysville staff. I am inspired by each and everyone who come in looking to better themselves and I’m always ready to help in any way I can!
Worldwide ranking – 55th Place 2012 Crossfit Open -15th Place 2013 Crossfit Open – 6th Place 2013 Crossfit Games with 1st place finish on the C & J event – 22nd Place 2014 Open – 34th 2014 Masters Qualifier- 2016 CrossFit Games 9th place masters
Outside of CrossFit, I enjoy spending time with my awesome husband Stefan and our Great Dane Yorgo. I also enjoy playing music, traveling, camping, riding my motorcycle, and hanging out with my loving family and friends.
- Certified CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- Certified CrossFit Kids Trainer
- Certified CrossFit Strongman
- Certified CrossFit Rowing
- Certified CrossFit Weightlifting
- Certified CrossFit Mobility
- Certified CrossFit Judge
- CrossFit Invictus Training Camp
- Carl Paoli Gymnastics Seminar
- Ryan Moody Explosive Seminar
- Anatomy Of An Athlete Seminar
- CrossFit Gymnastics Trainer
- CrossFit Anatomy
- Crossroads Adaptive Athlete Trainer